Brain development workshop for Parents of babies/toddlers/young children resident in the Southern Trust Area.
The workshop will take place over zoom on Tuesday 30th August from 10am-12 noon.
Learning about your baby/child’s brain development may support to:
- Cope with a crying baby
- Manage your baby to settle/soothe
- Normalise and manage tantrums/anxiety
- Enjoy tummy time, play and mealtimes
- Build a positive relationship with your baby/child
What does the 2 hour session cover?
- How the baby’s brain develops in the context of a relationship with Parent/Carers.
- Activities to support the parent-child relationship
- Early Social and Emotional Development/Language Skills/Turn Taking/Tantrums/Separation anxiety/Building Early Resilience
Further info/booking – Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 07585889605