ASCERT, the South Eastern and Western Health and Social Care Trusts have been working together to bring support to people at a much earlier stage. We have created 3 on- line self-help resources to help people work on these common things that we all have at times.
They all have workbooks that can be downloaded and visual clips that guides the viewer through the workbooks at their own pace They are all free. All we ask is if you make use of them use the evaluation link on each on to tell us in they have been helpful.
- Using Self Compassion to Improve Wellbeing and Support Growth Self Compassion | ASCERT
- Bend Don’t Break: Low intensity CBT based self-help to support resilience
- Building our Children’s Developing Brain for parents to help build their children’s emotional regulation. https://view.pagetiger.com/selfcareforfamilies
On- line workshops on Zoom between September 2023 and March 2024 will be held to create interactive ways to see what is in each resource and make use of them. See registration links for September workshops.
- Bend don’t break – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/675869593147?aff=oddtdtcreator
- Building our Children’s developing brain – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/675873274157?aff=oddtdtcreator
- Self Compassion – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/677970336527?aff=oddtdtcreator
To sign up for sessions from October 2023 to March 2024 see the training brochure from the Western Trust