The STEPS TO COPE service is for young people aged 11-25 who are affected by a parent or family member alcohol and/or drug use or mental health problems.
The service offers:
- Support for young people aged 11-25 alongside their family members;
- Individual 1 to 1 support sessions;
- Online information, self-care tools and resources;
- Information and awareness sessions designed to be delivered in education and community settings for use by mental health practitioners;
- A young persons participation group.
For further info: email email@example.com telephone 0800 2545 123 visit www.ascert.biz